Have you just started playing the Guitar? or maybe you’ve been playing for a while but just need help getting into a good practice routine?
The eBook I made would be perfect for you. In it I teach you;
* Useful finger exercises to build strength, agility and muscle memory.
* I go through the basic chords and how to expand them.
* I teach you how to find all 12 notes on the fretboard.
* The most popular scales.
* Understanding Triads and Intervals.
* The easy way to remember Key signatures.
* Teaching you the basics of sight reading.
* And helping you with your rhythm.
Not only do I show you all that, but I have built a simple daily practice routine for you to use.
The eBook only costs £1.99 and can be found on Amazon at the following link – https://read.amazon.co.uk/kp/embed?asin=B07TG7LS9B&preview=newtab&linkCode=kpe&ref_=cm_sw_r_kb_dp_CLfQDbHAZTTD7
You can also search Amazon for the eBook by searching for the title;
Developing Your Daily Practice Routine – Book One: Guitar
I hope those who buy it find it useful. Thanks for your time.